Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, February 17, 2011

You've got to be kidding me...


So... things being rather mired in cloud lately, I figured I would check out those silly quizzes again, which I haven't done in a while. I wasn't sure which one to choose, but then I came across a very simple one that said "What's Your Word?" Fairly innocuous... right? The result? What can I say... it made me laugh... big time. If you know me, or if you read the caption under the image on my Valentine's Day post you will understand why. Bwahahahaha!!!

Your Word is "Love"



You see life as possibility to form deep connections with a few people.
Relationships are the center of your world, and you always take time to bond with those you love.

You are caring and giving. You enjoy helping those you love.
And when it comes to romantic love, you feel passionately ... even in a very long term relationship.

So... humour me... try this one.... I'm rather curious now to see what other words come up. I was actually tempted to do the damn quiz again.

9 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Your Word is "Why"
You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.
You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.

You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.
You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.

That was mine.... sounds about right for a change, too.

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Thanks for doing that one and posting!

For some reason, just from reading your blog, the word and description you got seems to fit. And considering I just did a blogpost called "Why", and the way I think... I did NOT expect the word I ended up with. It's just not me.

Big Sister said...

Go ahead - It's "Bwahahaha" Time after you read this:

Your Word is "Peace"
You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.
Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.

While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.
You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.

Spockgirl said...

Holy catfish! "Peace" ... you?.. blink, blink. Eh? That second paragraph? Roar!!!

T1G said...

Fearless

You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!
You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.

Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.
And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.

Spockgirl said...

T1G;
I like your word better than mine. I must have been hormonal when I did the quiz, or maybe the cursor moved and I didn't click on the right buttons.

Spockgirl said...

I redid the quiz and changed just ONE answer and ended up with a different word.

T1G said...

And the name of that word is...???

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Mumble, mumble, mumble... It figures you would ask. I changed one answer and my word became... "fearless". That's just dumb.