Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 19, 2012

Star Wars and lingerie...


So, the other day, was at the mall, killing time waiting outside a lingerie shop with the nephew, during which time we discussed... Star Wars... for about half an hour. Darth this, Sith that... Don't get me wrong. There was a time in the not too distant past when I would have been in there shopping. Getting out of town, shopping, eating out... were my thing, when I was young and had a real job with money to burn, and needed to get away. But now, times have changed, and all I can say is ... that's kinda cute, when I see things like this:




These were the more sedate of the cute little corset/outfits. The funny thing is that I didn't even bother looking at the prices... just took the pics and that's it. In these rather difficult economic times, I wonder if many people still have room in their budgets for things such as this. I'm sure it would brighten someone's day to see their honey in one of these, which brings up a curious question. Which one of them catches the fancy? Or... maybe something like zis? Egads, I just looked at the price on those... Who the heck would pay that kind of money?

Note: This post is definitely to be filed under "Now, for something completely different."

No comments: