Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Evil Mini-Me Valentine version


 "Love is a four letter word. And never spoken here."
Metallica


Valentine's Day has never been my thing. Hearts, flowers, chocolates and all that sappy romantic crap on one day of the year just seems "overkill". Don't get me wrong... I think it is sweet and nice and warm and fluffy... but on other people... It's just not me.  Personally I like flowers and chocolates, but there is just something too "sticky" having one day set aside for the whole shpeel.

Anyways, this is what you get when you mix the sentiments of Valentine's Day with "Little Evil Mini-Me"..  A love song of sorts.
  I doubt if anyone will understand the song choice, so you'll just have to believe me when I say that I was laughing whilst writing this. And... you should be glad I didn't have the guts to post the other song I was thinking of.