Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A sense of humour...

is key...

I came across a couple videos the other day... For lack of a better adjective, he is adorable...
 

 
(A sense of humour with beautiful eyes, which I may have mentioned before, is even better.)

So does a sense of humour win out over looks? When I was considerably younger, this wasn't necessarily the case, as evidenced by an interest in Tom Cruise at the very beginning of his career. This got me to thinking... At my age now, with whom would I rather sit on a couch and have a conversation? Tom Cruise or a guy that makes you laugh...
 


 
Funny thing is that I've never watched "The Family Guy" or "Ted", but I had started a post a few months ago about some upcoming movies that caught my attention, which included this. 

No comments: