Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ice Cream...





Twas a quick road trip on a cloudy day last week with not many photo options passing by the car window as we headed out on the highway west, nor were there many on the way home either, although I did try a number of times to get something worthwhile.

The first pic reminded me of an ice cream sundae, but in reverse. Heading home later in the afternoon, I was hoping to capture a waterfall off the mountainside, but vehicle speed didn't allow those shots to work. The sun was just starting to peek through the clouds nearing home and although nothing really stood out, I just liked the faded tone of the second photo, which is in such contrast to the first.

4 comments:

T1G said...

Again, sweet shots!

Spockgirl said...

Thanks! I still think it is amazing that I can get these through the window of a speeding vehicle.

Big Sister said...

Ahem....Speeding vehicle? Methinks thy cloudy and aged vision hast caused misreading of digits...

Spockgirl said...

Um... I utilized the adjective "speeding" as a generic term ma'am, as in "fast-paced", being the opposite of "like a turtle". Pleae note that I did not specify "exceeding the speed limit", nor did I state with whom I was travelling.