Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Big Hairy Orange Monster


So maybe in the last little while I had been Feeling Nostalgic  or maybe just remembering things that made me laugh when I was younger. After managing maybe an hour and a half of sleep in the subdued early morning light, there was a loud banging on the front door... a sound I recognized, so I ignored it. I knew that the phone would ring any second... and it did.  Big Sister was in the car and it was Gremlin 1 knocking on the door. As usual, Gremlin 1 had his standard grumpy pants face on, but as soon as I opened the door and he saw that I looked like total crap, he actually grinned. So... I made someone smile because I looked like sh**. Sweet.

Anyways, the big hairy orange monster came to mind the other day and earlier this morning I had a chance to go searching for him.  There were a few clips posted, but this was the only complete cartoon that I could find. I know for sure that the evil scientist in this one would have creeped me out when I was a kid... still does.


YouTube link.

2 comments:

thormoo said...

Simply the best cartoon character EVER in one of the best episodes EVER...I laughed so hard I almost...wish I hadn't!

Spockgirl said...

T:
Just as long as you didn't hurt yourself or pee your pants! Heheheh.