Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, February 11, 2011

Closer to 50...


Happy Birthday to my bagpipe playing, kilt-wearing, paramedic, gun-toting, camo-wearing, motorcycle riding big bro. Geez, did I forget anything? Oh yeah, he's a dad too...


YouTube link.

Hard to believe it's been almost thirty-four (34!!!) years since Star Wars first played in theatres. 1977, I have no idea whatsoever why I remember that. Happy Birthday bro, may the Force be with you.

Curtsy to Harvey at Bad Example for the vid.

2 comments:

T1G said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your brother!

As for the commercial, the first few times I saw that, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Now, my face just hurts...

Spockgirl said...

I have been advised that the bumps were involved on my bro's birthday... that's a hell of a lot of bumps. Some peeps arms must be sore.

Yeah... I couldn't stop smiling watching the commercial. I loved the kid's reaction at the end.