Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 20, 2011

Underwear?


It is rather strange that in the last couple months, the word "underwear" has come up in conversations, on my blog, as well as in my slightly twisted "humour" horoscope. Oddly enough, I very recently came across a photo on a blog of a guy wearing underwear on his head. So, when I found this "quiz", I just had to do it.  What does your underwear say about you?

Your Underwear Says You're Confident

When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're comfortable in your own skin - and don't care to impress anyone.

8 comments:

thormoo said...

I'm afraid my underwear would say that I need to stop procrastinating and....buy some new underwear!

Spockgirl said...

T:
Ah... you must be one of those holy... er I mean holey... underwear old guys.

Ralphd00d said...

Your Underwear Is Too Good for You
You've washed your underwear so many times, you don't know what color it used to be.

You're the type of guy who lets his girlfriend pick out his underwear.

LOL! That was a funny little time waster.

T1G said...

Who the heck would wear bungies on their grape???

Anyway, this is what I got:
When you're bad, you're very bad. And when you're good, you're still trouble!

You're the type of guy who lets his girlfriend pick out his underwear.

Hmmmm....

Word Verification: datisali

Just like that last line of the bungie description.

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Too funny... "Your underwear is too good for you..." Wha?

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
"Who the heck would wear bungies on their grape???" Golly... I wonder.

And... I think you missed the first bit of the description.

And... I am guessing that you and Ralphd00d wear the same style of underwear.

thormoo said...

No NEVER Holy, er Holey...just faded and well-worn, perfectly...comfortable. I know, I'm nuts but a good pair of drawers are like an old friend and I hate breaking in the new ones, lol!

Spockgirl said...

T:
I'm that way with clothes... and shoes... like wearing them to near death for the comfort of them.