Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snowscape...


 Standing in the middle of the sidewalk looking west.

The other side of that tree.
To the left of the shovel is snow I'd cleared 
from a small section of sidewalk.

 

Further to my previous post, "Snow Day":
Sometime after dealing with the snow, I had walked to the post office and popped in the corner store. Apparently the owner was out shovelling, went inside for a moment and when he went back out.... his shovel was gone! Now how low is that? I thought it was bad enough last year when I broke mine... I snapped the wooden handle right off.  I had also worn out the blade, so I guess it all worked out. The new shovel I bought to replace it seems a little wimpy, so I hope it lasts the season.  They sure as heck don't make things like they used to.

2 comments:

T1G said...

Snow. It rocks.

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Uh yeah... UNTIL it ends up being YOUR turn to shovel. Heh.