Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wha happened?



The picture above is sort of like my reaction to having written the previous post, and actually posting it right away... and leaving it... as is. Surprisingly enough, after a few solid hours of sleep, I feel much better than the picture relates. Anyhow....

Out of curiousity, I had gone searching for a free avatar creator and after looking at about three or four, I found this. Yes, a South Park Avatar Creator. Now... I haven't watched TV in YEARS, and had only seen bits and pieces of South Park before I stopped watching. I also remember seeing a bit about the two guys that created the cartoon, but that is about it. So after being introduced to Psychostick and seeing this video, I thought what the heck why not. I didn't look at all the options, but there are a fair number to choose from. Needless to say... I had fun creating mine.

I didn't look at the "grown-up" options... I went with the fourth grader, but chose beer as my accessory, even though I don't drink beer. The hair was an issue, but this was the closest I could agree with. The clothes... not a lot of black options. The facial expression.... heheheh.... best I could come up with to suit my slightly fatigued state. I thought it turned out pretty well considering.

I did this without logging in to the site, and once I was done creating, I emailed it to myself, saved it and cropped it. I haven't decided yet if I should actually use it.

6 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Looks good! Think I am going to head over and check that place out....

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Have fun... Would be kinda cool if you created a South Park version of your family too and posted it on your blog?

thormoo said...

I really like it, it's very cool. I haven't watched SP in ages myself but just seeing your avatar brought a huge grin to my face. I may have to check out the site as well. Thanks 4 the SMILE!

Spockgirl said...

T:
Glad I can make someone smile! I hope to see the newly created cartoon you when you are finished.

Ralphd00d:
If you do create a cartoon you but don't feel like posting it on your blog, drop me an email and I'll do a post here... hoping of course that maybe a couple others will create their own as well.. or I'll do it for them... heheheh.

T1G said...

Nice avatar, btw...

Love the "Wha???" look. :)

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Thanks. When I was trying out different faces, that one made me burst out laughing it was so close to how I felt. I think the beer sealed the deal.