Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last of the Dogmen...


Found a video upstairs that I had been wondering what had happened to. Hadn't watched it in years, so put it on whilst cleaning up the room in which the tv resides. Also wrapped a couple presents on the side. One particular line caught my attention, but I didn't stop the movie at the time, so after the whole thing finished, I had to rewind to where I thought it was. Missed it by about twenty minutes. Anyways, the other day I had mentioned a fortune cookie with something about my horizon. Tonight, the line was:

"What every one of us looks for and what damn few of us gets to see ... that's just what's over the horizon. The trick is, to know it when you see it... Even bigger trick... to know what to do about it."

I think I might have had a thing for Tom Berenger once, but damn he is old! However, the only movies of his I could immediately recall were "Someone to Watch Over Me" and "Sniper". I had forgotten that he was in Platoon.  Actually, looking at his filmography, there are quite a few shows that I seem to have forgotten he was in. I guess his blue eyes just weren't pretty enough.

No comments: