Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My f***ed up universe...


No... I don't mean that in a loud, over the top, emotional sort of way, just whispered quietly in an empty room. 

Sometime during the night, or early this morning, whilst trying to sleep, a line from a song floated into my brain... "Nothing's gonna change my world... nothing's gonna change my world". I had only those words and the notes that went with it... nothing else. I am guessing that I didn't sleep much, being that if I had slept, I probably wouldn't have remembered that it had been in my brain at all. Anyways, I went agoogling and found that it was from this song by the Beatles. As I listened to it, some of the rest of it then seemed more familiar, but I was curious so checked the lyrics and googled  the song itself as well.  I probably hadn't heard it in 25, maybe even 30 years, and definitely didn't know the name of it.

No comments: