Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, December 8, 2011

A beautiful day...

...  for a getaway.  

According to the perpetrator of playing hooky, when I pulled out the cell phone to take pictures on the way there... whilst driving down the highway... she said... something to the effect of "same old scenery"... to which I responded something along the lines of ... yes, but...


 

Tried out a new restaurant...


Oh yes, when I saw that #1...  I was very tempted... but I didn't.

Got to sit down and visit a friend's shop...  and spend some time with a little cutie...



And got a Carrot Cake Cupcake for later... that oddly enough, did not make it home.

4 comments:

DaveO said...

what a cutie !!!!!!

Jeanie said...

You wouldn't believe what the "little cutie" did today! I took him outside behind the shop so he could do his thing. It's all gated so I never take his leash. Everything was fine until he spotted a cute Jack Russell Terrier on the other side of the fence. Before I knew it, Skooter shot underneath the fence (no idea he could fit into such a small space) and tried to attack the terrier on the road! What a commotion!

Spockgirl said...

D:
Yes, he is, and warm and fuzzy too.

Spockgirl said...

J:
Wow! Quite a change from the docile little dude snuggling on my lap.