Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unto you...

A wreath I put together a few years ago. 

I tried a night photo for a change, and as you can tell by last year's pic, I don't quite do the wreath the same every year. Oh... and on an interesting side note... I thought this was only the second year of my life that I didn't put up a real tree, but from looking back at posts, I find that it is actually the third year in a row. My how the years speed by but the days seem to take forever.

Not exactly sure how Christmas will feel this year... again. Not sure how it will go, but hopefully I will be able to afford getting the oven fixed so that I may enjoy a Turkey TV dinner... one of my guilty pleasures. I'm glad that I already have all the stuff I need to make it "look" like Christmas and that I am not crawling at the bottom of the abyss unable to do anything. It is a rather unstable Peace, but Peace it is.


No comments: