Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, December 18, 2011

Flannel shirt, hiking boots, matching nose rings?

Heh... no that doesn't involve me... it's in the song... 

Hadn't been listening to music as often as I used to. I do enjoy the silence, but I think that sometimes I forget that I need the music to keep me feeling alive, as opposed to the alternative, which is where I find myself a fair bit. Anyways, this evening I was feeling tired, but felt that I should be doing more, so I popped in some classical, which didn't last very long, the Roots of Acid Jazz, some Charlie Brown Christmas music (again), and another CD from the "getting rid of" section. It was a compilation CD and actually had a few cool songs on it, some of which I do remember, but most not. This is one of the "not" ones, but it cracked me up hearing it tonight.

No comments: