Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, December 12, 2011

A meditative corpse?


Was tidying up a drawer with some costume jewelry and whatnot in it and found a mood ring that I had sort of forgotten that I had. It isn't one from when I was a kid, but one I picked up many years ago because I had remembered them from the 70s I think, and just on a lark. As far as I can recall, the damn thing never changed colour when I wore it. So today, I put it on and after a short time it turned from the dark grey to a bright blue. Body temperature wise I was nice and toasty and warm.  It stayed blue for a long time and then switched to a bright green around the time that I could feel myself starting to get cold. Anyways, I had gone online to see what I could find, and came up with this chart. (Click on it for the link.)


Anyways, I had found that chart earlier and started writing, but didn't know where I was going with it until now. I had put the ring back on before I started typing for the blog tonight. It was blue for a while and now, as I sit here feeling terribly cold, it appears to be light gray but almost transparent.

No comments: