Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just another Martian movie?


There has been a movie on my radar for a while now, but the first glimpses I saw didn't seem very promising, so I hadn't brought it up yet. In other words, it didn't match my vision of the comic book I remember. I went online tonight to see if I could find any artwork from the version I remember, but had no luck. I'm thinking now that the one I am recalling started off as secondary story at the back of the main comic book I was into. I still think it won't live up to what I remember of it, but it might be fun to watch. Might be.


I don't know, but to me the Martians seem a little too thin and insect like. I was picturing more muscles, akin to Goro from the Mortal Kombat movie. And... I'm not so sure about Taylor Kitsch as the lead, who I remember from his role in The Covenant and more recently as Gambit in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Hmm... interesting. I just googled him and found out that he is... a B.C. boy.


No comments: