Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, July 3, 2011

Soldiers' Angels Project Valour IT



What is Project Valour IT by way of  the man himself?


learn more

learn moreMain donation page

OR
(I respectfully request or strongly suggest that you click on the GO TEAM NAVY to donate. Note: I don't have their extra special widget, but the link will take you directly there.)

What the heck does this have to do with me?  Absolutely nothing, but click the question if you are curious.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yankee's like me appreciate your support for this great cause....again. (Hopefully this will be an annual thing for you?)

The Sniper sat on me until I promised to be on Team Army, (It wasn't pleasant) but you know I love them all so.... I don't care who wins as long as they make their goal.

DONATE PEOPLE. I mean if men an women can give their hands, eye sight, and lives for us... we should be able to give a couple bucks, right?

Spockgirl said...

K:
Indeed, this was and is a great cause to support. It means even more to me because I realize how valuable my laptop was in giving me a voice. I'm actually surprised that I am still blogging and that I just totally (almost) cut loose with what I post.

As for Soldiers' Angels, I also really liked... er...loved, the concept of Heroes and Horses.

It would be great to get these projects some extra PR outside of the Milblog community as well.