Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have a Happy Word?


All things considered, including the fact that I felt like complete and utter crap today, one of the other quizzes I just did further to the previous post's, was: "What's Your Happy Word?", and of course, I had to laugh... because I chose to do this particular one (how could I resist... geh), and the result itself.


Your Happy Word is "Laughter"

You are happy because you are able to laugh at life. You believe that everything has a lighter side.

You try to take a broad perspective and keep everything in context. You can always make lemons out of lemonade.

You never take yourself too seriously, and you are able to laugh at any jokes at your expense.

You let yourself make mistakes, and because of that, you find it quite easy to be cheerful.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

My results:

Your Happy Word is "Bliss"

You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.

You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.

You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Good word.

"You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head." Sort of sounds like me.