Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Me and biscuits...


Instead of having a chocolate bar today, I purchased a mini-bag of mini-cookies, which it turns out, is 10 cents less than a chocolate bar. And.. they weren't that bad... for fake cookies, aka... not homemade.




Anyways, the word cookies and/or biscuits, has come up in life, as well as in recent emails, and once again... in the wacky horoscope.

Date: 21st July 2011

"If everything that's ever been said about you is true, why are you such a jackass? There are definitely drawbacks to all your best laid plans. Be award (typo - should be "aware") that today might not be your lucky day. The best way to fool a man into giving away a biscuit is to let him know that you know where it's been. Don't give any details, just let it casually be known that you "know where it's been". How is this relevant to you today? You'll see. You and biscuits are going to be inseparable."

I like the sound of "me and biscuits", it has a ring to it.

4 comments:

DaveO said...

Heh. The rest of your horoscope was pretty funny too.

Ralphd00d said...

"Me and biscuits" Add some gravy, and I am over for breakfast! LOL!

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
I'm guessing that you mean tomorrow's? I'll have to go back and read it, as I just skimmed it over.

Spockgirl said...

Dammit Ralphd00d, now you got me thinking about fried chicken, fries, biscuits AND gravy... Agh!