Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, July 28, 2011

I like this guy...

He's got a great sense of humour...


There's a romantic-comedy coming out called "Crazy Stupid Love" with Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore and a young actress whose name currently eludes me. I had watched a trailer a while back, and may have posted it on the blog, but ... I can't remember. Anyways, I have grown rather fond of Steve Carell, who I find to be not quite so over-the-top funny as Jim Carey (a Canadian), but also better looking. Tonight however, when I was watching the trailer again, I noticed, on the sidebar, a Ryan Gosling interview with David Letterman, and decided to watch it. Letterman was one of the late night shows that I used to watch before I stopped watching tv completely. Charming guest with a sense of humour to boot, great interview, and something I didn't know... he is ... Canadian. Now I might be one of the only chicks in the world who has never seen "the Notebook", and I still probably won't, but I highly recommend watching this interview. I think he may have almost surpassed Ryan Reynolds (also a Canadian) in my books now.

4 comments:

DaveO said...

You're drooling.

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Actually, I don't consider him quite droolworthy, but he did make me smile.

DaveO said...

My eyebrow can't arch that high. I sprained in that other post of yours.

I'm raising the BS flag!

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Seriously... he made me smile, not drool. Droolworthy would be... say... Chris Hemsworth as Thor, but with less hair.

I don't do BS.