Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blushing beautiful and alive...



These are two blooms from one of the French Lace Rose bushes that I had presumed dead after spring came.  I had previously mentioned it as a cream rose, but here you can see that it has a rather pale blush tone to it.  Speaking of blush... I actually made some guy blush the other day with something that I said.


2 comments:

thormoo said...

Strange...someone sent my girlfriend Kim and I one of the very same pics...Hmmmm.

What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do....Thank You from K-Sue and I

Spockgirl said...

T:
You are very welcome. The thing that struck me was the similarity between the journey of this particular rosebush and your own.