Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

I did it again...


Talking of brain malfunction and my inability to think and write, I have to wonder how I wrote that rather lengthy bit last night. Once again I find myself asking why? It is a little too open ... a little?... massive overshare is more like it.  I'd been thinking about it for a long time and I had started writing about it a few times, but I was never quite able to formulate or articulate the complete equation in my head...  For whatever reason, yestereve, with tired eyes and a foggy brain, it became clear... I wrote it... I posted it... and now with a tad more clarity, I fret about having done so....  Considering the equation and the outcome, I would have to say ... that damned 80s music made me do it.  And to that I have to throw my head back and laugh.

No comments: