Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just ride...


I was walking home the other day and a guy I've known since way back in third grade was coming across the street with his beautiful, fluffy and friendly dog (a leaner) for a quick break in the park. We had a long chat, part of which involved his great enjoyment of being out on the road with his motorcycle. I was immediately reminded of this. (A repost.) He hardly ever takes time off from work, but said that whenever he can on weekends, he just rides.



Kinda makes me wish I had taken the time to travel more when I was younger and had the money to do so, but for some reason I preferred to just work.

No comments: