Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, May 31, 2012

How's this for that?


The This that doesn't exist
the elusive This that it is,
Is an invisible thing, an intangible thing
more confounding than the This that is.
Now confusing as that This can be
considering it can't be seen,
I have to say... it is nothing compared
to the That that is behind the This.
Now... that That I have to admit
is that that is hard to resist,
but that That wouldn't exist
without the This that is.

How's that for this? Philoseussical enough? (I did it all in one shot... nuts I say...)

2 comments:

T1G said...

Wow... my head is swimmingly swimmy...

Spockgirl said...

Me thinking smartass comment, but not typing it.

Got home early?