Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Angry little boys and girls...


So... quite some time ago, I created a South Park Avatar for myself and then two other bloggers, just for fun. One of them, I didn't actually realize how close I was to the real thing until I saw a picture of his nephew this year. Of course though, the nephew was much cuter. Heh. Anyways, a couple weeks ago, at one of the blogs I regularly read, there was a post relating to the trials and tribulations of being dad to a 14 year old son who was NOT doing homework assignments and lagging behind. Sounds familiar eh? This prompted me to create an avatar for said dad... I did send it along to him before posting this... Thankfully, he liked it.


The funny thing about this? Way back when I created those first avatars, I also made one for the mother to a boy about the same age. I didn't realize until just now, but I used the same expression on both. Hmm... I call this one "Angry Little Girl".


 

3 comments:

DaveO said...

Raising teenagers is like nailing jello to the wall.

Spockgirl said...

Good one...

Nowadays it seems as though teenagedom attitude starts at a much earlier age. Kinda makes me glad that I am only a spectator.

Ralphd00d said...

Same expression sounds like we share the same frustrations...lol!! And DaveO... just to let you know, nailing Jell-o to the wall seems easier than raising teenagers...