Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hitting the hay early...


Worked outside in the yard for almost five hours today. Twas a beautiful, sunny, warm day, and the temperature went up to 27 C. Mowed the lawn and finally got around to scraping the moss off the basement steps,  as well as picking up pinecones and cleaning up the leaves and branches strewn about since last year. Somewhere in the middle, had a very brief picnic, with big sister bringing an A & W Teen Burger (which I inhaled), Fries and Rootbeer. Sooooooo good.

Oh... I had a bright coloured green wormy creature land on my shoulder which grossed big sister out. I squished it... Gah. (Sorry worm, you landed on me.)

Had a nice hot shower and even had time to go sit outside in the sun with a bowl of frozen blueberries and yogurt topped with a little cinnamon-nutmeg-sugar.

I think I might have had a little bit too much sun, as I had a slight bit of the chills later on.

Was at a loss for thoughts or anything for a blogpost, but today was a good day and deserved acknowledgement. And... I'm going to bed early... and... I think that I shall sleep.

No comments: