Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Undone...


I exist in a quiet, peaceful, unassuming manner, in a quiet, peaceful corner of the world. To borrow the words of an English poet from the 1600s, "by none offended and offending none". I liken my existence to one who lies awake in bed, knowing that he has the ability to run. To someone who sits in tranquil meditation knowing that he can climb mountains. Complacency is the slayer of dreams... of desire... of motivation. 

What the hell do I want? Why did I wait so long to ask myself that question?

2 comments:

Harvey said...

The answer to the second part:

Because you weren't ready yet.

The answer to the first part:

Sorry, can't help you with that.

Spockgirl said...

Harvey:
I think it was more that I just never really felt entitled to anything.

As for the first part... it would be so much easier if I could just want some thing... any thing...