Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, August 26, 2011

I'll regret this in the morning...

I know I have to figure myself out on my own. All the "what am I going to do" and "where am I going with my life"... these are things that I have to determine on my own. See... though... my problem right now is that I don't see myself at all... in any sort of future. There is no reason for me to look back and there is no reason for me to look forward. There is just me... here... now...   To put it simply, I need sleep so why am I not sleeping?

2 comments:

thormoo said...

I'd say that settles it then SG, for right now the reason you are here is to....sleep! Nighty Night!

Spockgirl said...

Thanks T. I think I got almost three hours straight. Not much, but still more than you are able to manage.

The other bit I didn't include, but perhaps inferred in the post was "I am alive, why then am I not living?"