Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreams, desire and motivation...


Two totally unrelated videos caught my attention. The first one had me laughing ... because..  well... I know that poor dude, and I am also familiar with the princess. The second one is reminiscent of a couple cool movies that I like, but if I say which ones, it will give away the story. Just watch 'em both...




Curtsy to Noah (from Noahware.)


Well... I thought initially that the two videos were unrelated, but I soon realized that there definitely is a connection, at least in my trippy universe. Living your life inside walls whether of your own creation or not, you have to want something more. It is the type of person you are, the quality of your character, which determines what those wants might be. It is rather interesting... or perhaps weird, that this came up at this particular time, considering where I have been / where I am now, and the content of my previous post "Undone", in which I said:

"Complacency is the slayer of dreams... of desire... of motivation.

What the hell do I want? Why did I wait so long to ask myself that question?"

No comments: