Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, August 6, 2011

For one simple reason...


Hadn't heard from my bro for a while, but had sent him a motorcycle video shot on an open track in Germany, to remind him of olden times. Anyways, he sent me a video link back, which is just plain cool, considering how things are going, or not going, in my life right now. (Yes, it is a commercial for a bank... it is subtitled... and you do have to read the captions.)

YouTubeLink.

3 comments:

thormoo said...

Loved it! And very good to see before I head out to my new adventure this morning Thanks SG!

Spockgirl said...

T:
It would be great to have that definitive moment when I slap my hand down on a table and say "Let's ride motorcycles!". Only thing is I'd be talking to myself and I do not know what my affirmation would be.

Spockgirl said...

Forgot to say... you're welcome.