Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, August 12, 2011

I am... Mashed Potatoes...


I am rather glad that I am...  as opposed to coleslaw or macaroni salad. And ... as much as I like french fries or onion rings with their crispy golden goodness, mashed potatoes hold a special place, with their creamy, buttery fluffiness. Of course, I have no idea what this has to do with my personality. Anyways, I haven't been to McDonalds in over two months. I was delivered of a couple pieces of delicious fried chicken in between times, but ... I miss it.  So, in harbouring a fantasy about fried chicken or a hamburger and fries, I could not resist the personality quiz: "What KFC Side are you?"


You Are Mashed Potatoes




You like the simple things in life. You think complexity is a lot of fuss and often overrated.

You take the slow and steady approach whenever possible. You never like to be in too much of a rush.

You are conventional and orthodox. You are the most normal person you know.  (??? I don't think so.)

You like and prefer solitude. You are your own best friend.

6 comments:

T1G said...

Apparently, I give people gas.

You are Baked Beans

You're the type of person who's always been happy with who you are. You accept yourself, flaws and all.
You never forget where you came from, and you're proud of who you are. You value tradition.

You are bold and self-assured, but you are also totally unpretentious. You don't put on airs.
You have a subtle complexity that others who know you well recognize. Strangers simply think you are sweet.

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Baked Beans is a KFC side dish? Nice. We don't have that on the menu up here as far as I can remember.

You have to admit that is a pretty sweet description... perhaps sort of even accurate...(?)

DaveO said...

Go T1G! You Rock! I, too, am Baked Beans

" You are bold and self-assured, but you are also totally unpretentious. You don't put on airs."

I'm raising the red flag o' BS. I'm pretentious as heck, if I may so humbly point that out.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Hmm.... You are pretentious? (Snark alert.) You must be exhausted.

DaveO said...

I define awesome. Go ask my ego, it'll tell ya...

Spockgirl said...

D:
Maybe half-baked beans?