Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer's coming?


Can it actually be two weeks since we've had a sunny day? Yes... indeed it can. I'm sure... yes... I think that the sun peeked out from behind the clouds maybe on one or two occasions (minutes), but still... two weeks straight... in June... and almost the first day of Summer?

Further to this post, the picture below is from fifteen days ago, the last time the sun stayed around for a whole day:


Oh... and around the corner on the right hand side...

... from whence I cut these.

Summer's coming, but when... and how long will it last?
I'd like to have at least three days to enjoy ...
or ... fully appreciate it.


2 comments:

Big Sister said...

I think we need to ask Santa for a decent camera for you....Imagine how much more vivid your photos would be...and how much more you could capture on the go.

I like the top one of the garden. Imagining with gazebo and a cloth covered table ladened with seasonal goodies al fresco.....

Spockgirl said...

Big Sis:
There are other things I would ask Santa for before I would ask for a camera.

And... yes.. the gazebo parts are in the laundry room and basement. I still don't want to take a chance putting it up, without having the posts properly embedded. The heavy, gusty winds are a big issue.