Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Game Day...


This is a parody of a most irritating song. Normally I wouldn't post such a thing, but ... today...  IS the Ultimate Game Day.


Perhaps I live vicariously through these guys.

I won't be watching the game...  but they are my team... and I gotta believe. I'll know in a few hours if I hear the hoots, hollering and honking horns...

Update:
8:25 pm. I guess it didn't end well. No hoots nor horns. A quiet night like any other. I suppose I had a secret hope that they might actually win it for the first time ever. I had won the old style jersey in a draw a while back, and then at some point between then and now I realized that the Canucks cap that I have had since perhaps the last time they were this close, hasn't been washed in... I don't know... seventeen years? (No reason... I just never bothered.) Oh well.  This is why I am rather glad that I don't get excited about things.

No comments: