Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rearview Mirror...


So the band I was referring to the other day (which I just realized was yesterday) was Pearl Jam. The album was Vs. I know that I have maybe three other CDS, but for the life of me I can't remember any of them. I distinctly remember three songs from that particular album...  even the lyrics. Listening to them again after the slow passage of time, I still love these songs. The voice, the words, the energy, the percussion...  The percussion always gets me.  Now I am starting to wonder if anyone actually heard me belt the words out with the music cranked as loud as it was. Hmm... eighteen years... that was a long time ago. No one to ask.

Rearview Mirror. The lyrics spoke to me... I don't quite know why.


W.M.A.. The music speaks for itself.


Rats. The funkiness.


Makes me wonder why I stopped listening to them.

No comments: