Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, June 3, 2011

Get out of Jail Free...


"Allow yourself to indulge in a little irresponsible frolic..."

This is part of a horoscope I read either last night or early this morning. I don't remember when or where I found it or what else was mentioned. I had copied and pasted this one line to a new blog post and it was sitting as a draft all day. I suppose the term "irresponsible frolic" tickled my fancy for a split second, but then, as always, that damned logic intervened and spit out its usual "uh... not... likely". So now, this evening, after having indulged in a piece of french bread, garlic salami, old cheddar and apple strudel, I found myself wondering if that WAS my "irresponsible frolic".  Upon deliberating further, I confirm that it was not, and I'm holding this blogpost as my "Get Out of Jail Free" card.

No comments: