Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Speaking of... songs that get stuck in your head...


Another exciting Friday night.. at home... on the laptop... and a song from the past popped up in my head. Actually it has drfited in my mind a few times, but tonight I paid attention. I went looking and found this. (Warning: 1980 I believe) No meaningful lyrics... not music that touches the soul.... just something damn catchy... and not forgettable. 

So... a little comfort after that twitching episode, was finding a more recent version, that basically combines what I used to listen to and what I listened to years later...


YouTubeLink.

Ah... and after that, another band... from the 90s ... came to mind tonight as well, but I have to revisit them a little bit more, as I seem to recall the complete enjoyment of only one of their albums.

2 comments:

kelvin said...

yeah that was the very fine one of the songs to hear ...thank you......http://www.themovie.ws

Spockgirl said...

Kelvin:
I did include a warning.