Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am fine...


This song has always made me want to cry, although I'm not exactly sure why. I think it's the piano. Regardless, it is rather odd.... or interesting...  that it wafted into my mind on the same day as the songs in the previous post.   


While I was struggling with whatever it is that leads me to the point of "What the heck is wrong with me?", the other thing that came to mind this evening was this thought: The time that I have been granted for quiet reflection and introspection is... a gift.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

You have a gift for recognising the gift of time.

:)

Spockgirl said...

Dave:
Twas rather difficult and complicated to come to that point of acknowledgement after wasting half my existence.

So... yes indeed.