Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

The world as we know it...


So it would seem that the internet gods have deemed it necessary for me to be guided towards destinations of humour as of late, and in my travels, I found a blog from Australia, which might provide some giggles, some hmmms, some achs and some hehs.  Pertaining to the topic of travel, I give you this tiny gem from that blog from Oz:

And, following on the theme of travel and the world as we know it, here's a hilarious piece I found posted over at a U.S. blog. I noticed that the video is from 2006, but it's still funny. (Warning: Language and other stuff.)


Now, instead of a Hat Tip proferred to these two bloggers, since this is tagged under "humour", I'm giving them each a curtsy (hahaha). Thanks to Mr. Pudney from I Know Funny (Oz) and Finrod  (U.S.).

I also found a trailer to a new movie coming out, which, although I thought it was hilarious, at the time I figured that it was not appropriate for my blog because it might offend somebody. With this post today, I say "whatever", and am posting it anyways. Why not? It is a humourous Brit take on a serious issue in the world today. And... if the Brits can't laugh about it, who can?


Yeah, so maybe I have a slightly twisted sense of humour. What of it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this British preview a while ago. I don't normally see movies in the theater... but I think I'll make an exception for this one.

Spockgirl said...

K:
I rarely see movies in theatres either. Too expensive. My guess is this one will probably be limited run in theatres and come out on DVD fairly quickly. Hopefully anyways.
Been fairly slim pickins for movies these days.