Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sorry... had to do this...

spockgirl-musings.blogspot.com
WANTED FOR THE RECKLESS SLAPPING of a SEXY FAT MAN
$3000

What's Your Blog Wanted For?
Created by OnePlusYou


Ummm.... yeah. You type in the name of your blog and the "wanted" poster is created. What can I say...

I have three things that I started to write sitting as drafts and they are all rather.... heavy, so I decided to put this here just for the heck of it.

5 comments:

T1G said...

Apparently, I'm wanted for punching a tall sack of chipmunks...

Funny you mentioned "posts started". I just found a notebook, the other day, that had about a third of it filled with post ideas and the beginning lines. Don't feel alone, there! :)

Off topic, the word verification dealie is "GIBLERCO". If I ever have a company when I grow up and get big, that shall be the name.

Spockgirl said...

Agh... can't stop laughing for some reason.

The posts I started are all from the last three days or so. Not a good sign when they're all heavy.

Off topic... have you been drinking? Hahaha. Actually there might be a company with that name already in use... Oh... and "when you grow up"???

T1G said...

Yeah, you know... someday when I grow up and get big! I've only said that for about forty nnnnnn years, now! :)

Off topic again, this verification word is "REOLBLI". Reminds me of stuffed pasta for some reason...

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Yup... that would be ravioli when you're drunk.

And.. I think perhaps you should be getting to bed soon.

T1G said...

Yeah... as a matter of fact, I'm about to retire for the evening.

Good night!