Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, November 26, 2010

Icing Sugar...




The first picture was on a beautiful day,  but a little chilly at -12 with windchill -20. I didn't have my phone with me, so I walked home to grab it in order to get that one photo. The latter two pics, from a few days before that, are a little fuzzier again, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

It snowed a little yesterday, and it has warmed up considerably. So... slush... ick.

(Hmm.. never thought I would write about the weather either... aw heck.)

4 comments:

T1G said...

Sometimes, it's just about communicating... and again, I love the pics. Growing up in the Midwest, I did not get to see mountains very often. Now that I'm near them, I can hear their voices calling to me...

Spockgirl said...

I suppose, or I hope, that I will only write about the weather if it is one extreme or the other, or something remotely interesting happens as a result of the elements.

I grew up surrounded by mountains, and still am. Have I ever climbed one? Nope... but they are really great to look at, and... they provide a lot of food for thought.

Ryan said...

This looks like the perfect place for skiing in my kilt.

Spockgirl said...

Ryan:
Hahaha... with the bears? Kidding... or not.