Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hot Chocolate...


Today my brain feels like silly putty, so please bear with me.

I had visited over at a friend's blog called "The Button Box", and this was part of my comment to her: "Makes me want to have hot chocolate... but I just did." So... today I also happened to be looking at those silly online quizzes again, and came across "What Flavour Hot Chocolate are you?".  The results are surprisingly similar to my "Insightful Pie" the other day (not that the two would go together)...

You Are Vanilla Hot Chocolate




Vanilla hot chocolate may seem like a bit of a contradiction, but you are full of contradictions.

You're funny but serious. Outgoing but thoughtful. Wild but traditional. No one can quite figure you out.

You're the type most likely to handcraft the perfect hot chocolate at home. Your friends are blown away by your drink making skills.

The truth is that you're a complex person with complex tastes. And you know that a little vanilla makes chocolate taste better.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm Caramel Hot Chocolate ! I never do these online things but somehow yours are so tempting. Hope you are having a good day - lunch soon ??

Spockgirl said...

Hey J!
Who could resist a pie... and hot chocolate quiz?
Every day...s... is the same here. Need change. Lunch... sounds like a plan. Have a great week!