Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

There is no normal anymore...


I woke up today feeling rested for the first time in months, and I had woken up early to boot. Not that I needed terribly to share that, but it is odd. So, I decided to break with the norm, again, and do a morning post, and a "humour" one at that.  Rather silly actually. I found a site called "Laughsend", and read my "Funny Horoscope", which says:

"Speaking as a robotic horoscope monster, I can only wish you the best of luck when the revolution comes. Good fortune will stalk you like a mean spirited vulture today and won't spread any of his juicy fortune charm over you. You are not a loser. You just...don't...not...un-win."

You have to admit that is pretty original. Normally, I wouldn't even consider posting such things, but the last two lines were were just too priceless not to share. For a bit o' laugh, read yours here.

2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

I've never taken things like that seriously. But yours with the quadruple negatives sent me to look. it was fun. Thanks.

Spockgirl said...

I have had a tendency to take most things in life perhaps a little too seriously. So yes, fun. Glad you read yours.