Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday Night Freakiness


Fair warning...

Sappy, sappy, SAPPY song in my head from the early 80s. I think big sis had the vinyl 45rpm single. I may still have some of those in storage, but I don't know what happened to the little record player we had. I remember we needed to have the little disc thing to put in the centre of the single in order to play it.

I didn't even know what the guys in the band looked like, but watching that video, the lead singer sort of reminds me of Luke Wilson when he does that eyebrow thing. Oh... and yes... I could have linked to a better version of the song but I was feeling a little evil.

No comments: