Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, March 16, 2012

The warmth of the sun...


One of the other "issues" that I've been having with this cold is that I haven't been able to hear properly for the past three days. Tied to the clogged head, everything just seems lightly muffled. It is one of those things that never used to happen when I got sick when I was younger. Oh well, whatever. Time passes, the body ages, things change. Some things. Haven't been able to properly breathe, sleep, think, hear, or ... write. Thinking comes in handy for writing, as evidenced by the blog here for the past several days.

Went out and about today. Was rather surprised to find that I got tired just lifting my arm for a minute or two. Odd. Anyways, it was a beautiful day, and on the way home, I could feel the warmth of the sun radiating upon me... within me, and it was ... good.

No comments: