Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Those damned dandelions...



They rear their ugly bright happy faces and sometimes I rip their heads off. I never thought I would take a picture of one, let alone three, but although I believed that I had encountered the mother of all dandelion plants I had never before come across the mother of all dandelion flowerheads. Granted it is impossible to tell the size of the creature from the photo above, so I did another thing I never thought I would do and took them inside to get more pictures. Have I mentioned before that I do NOT like yellow flowers? Especially bright, happy yellow flowers?


Yep... that is a dime on a dandelion.
(Yeah... it's really out of focus... I know.)
Hmm... if I had a dime for every dandelion...
(and every photo I've taken that is out of focus.)

No comments: