Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"You will be safe in here..."


Had the words "maybe everybody's insane" drift into my head and for some reason I thought it might be from a song by Our Lady Peace, but maybe not. Anyways, the song that then came up was "Clumsy".

"Maybe you should sleep... maybe you just need a friend"



I'm quite sure I've mentioned them before. Yes... that is correct... I saw them in concert when they opened for Alanis Morisette. The funny thing is that I don't remember the concert at all, but I remember the concert t-shirt I got ... Oddly enough, I think it had a tank on it.  

2 comments:

thormoo said...

One of my favorite bands and one of my favorite songs....

Spockgirl said...

Yep... I think I would be hard pressed to find a song of theirs that I didn't like.