Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lovin' spoonful...


Walking home from the last day of my regularly scheduled sporting activity tonight, I was thinking to myself that Lipton's cup o' soup sounded good for dinner. I think I had one package left. Have some soda crackers with margarine on them and it would be just right. As I climbed up the front porch steps, I saw a plastic bag sitting behind the peonies that I had left on the bench earlier. I suppose you could say my eyes lit up in a way... I didn't even have to look in the container nestled within the bag... It was cabbage rolls from my friend's mom. (Smiley face thingy.)

Oh... there were four... They have now ceased to exist.

No comments: