Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ugh...

... ate too much... way too much. And... then I topped it off with a fortune cookie, just because. It reads "A newspaper item will soon happily affect you." Hmm...

So... after the sun came out for all of but an hour or two this afternoon ...  as we were finishing dinner, it started to rain... buckets... Crazy type rain that makes people run for cover. Rain that bounces off the road. Talk about unsettled weather... Almost as bad as my stomach after a milkshake. Now, as I sit here typing this and trying not to explode, all of a sudden, the sun burst forth once again. And... just as soon... is gone.

Pardon me whilst I go try to barf up my spleen.

2 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Weird... I ate way too much Chinese food yesterday at the buffet, too.

Spockgirl said...

Yep... twas the buffet that did me in. Two plates... I didn't even have pie afterwards.