Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This is why

the internet is evil. I was looking for a song that popped into my head from way back when by Echo and the Bunnymen (Bring on the Dancing Horses) and then what followed was a visit to the past which included the Human League (Human, Don't You Want Me), Psychedelic Furs (The Ghost in You) and some other songs from that time and prior as well (gah) ... I also noticed True by Spandau Ballet on the sidebar but did not listen to it as I had the others... Then the descent into madness... Something else caught my eye, which prompted this post. I find it hard to believe that I used to like them. Why did I? And why did the damn internet regurgitate it? (I think I might still have the vinyl LP somewhere.)

No comments: